Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Upon purchasing a car, the first thing on your mind is probably getting it out on the road for a drive. Before doing so, it’s essential to take potential risks into consideration. Car accidents tend to be unforeseen and can be financially burdensome to recover from. Having auto insurance can be an excellent way to protect yourself from hefty out-of-pocket costs following an accident.
What Is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance is a contract between you and your insurer. Under the agreement, your insurer will help you out by giving you a certain amount of financial assistance for recovery and repair costs following a covered loss in exchange for an insurance premium. Coverage is subject to coverage limits and a deductible, which is an out-of-pocket cost you’ll pay before your insurer steps in to cover the remaining costs.
There are a few different types of auto coverages available. Here’s a brief overview of some of the most common:
- Liability insurance helps insure you against claims arising from damage or injuries you cause to others if you are at fault in a wreck.
- Bodily injury liability coverage helps cover their medical bills (and in some cases, deaths).
- Property damage liability helps pay for damage to the other driver’s property, such as their car.
- Collision insurance helps cover damage to your own vehicle after a wreck.
- Comprehensive insurance helps pay for damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage.
- Medical coverage helps pay for your medical bills and those of your passengers.
- Uninsured/underinsured insurance helps insure you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
To learn more about additional benefits to include in your policy, reach out to our agency today.
What Is the Point of Having Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance exists to protect drivers from covering significant unforeseen costs following an accident. If you are liable for an accident, your auto insurance policy will kick in to assist you in covering some of those unforeseen accident costs.
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need?
Illinois requires all car owners to carry minimum amounts of liability insurance coverage.
While having liability insurance is the minimum requirement for Illinois, your needs might vary depending on various factors. Be sure to contact the agents at Illinois Auto Quote to learn more about auto insurance.
If you own a car and live near McHenry, Illinois, the agents at Illinois Auto Quote can help you learn more about auto insurance so you can make the right decision on a policy for you and your automobile. Contact us today at 815-363-8100 to learn more.